Type of award
- School of Law
One bursary of up to half the fees to an international applicant (Maximum £6.500)
Two bursaries of up to £3,000 to a Home/EU applicant
Three bursaries are available in total
This award is internal.
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate taught
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
A minimum Upper Second class honours degree, or the overseas equivalent.
Students whose first language is not English are required to hold IELTS 7.0 with a minimum writing score of 7, or equivalent in IBT-TOEFL , or Cambridge Certificat, or PEARSON.
This funding is available to international students.
Other eligibility criteria
Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
This award can be held alongside other awards.
To be eligible for the bursary,
- you must hold an unconditional offer for a study place on either the MA in Crime, Law & Society, or MRes in Criminology & Socio-Legal Studies
- you should have accepted our offer by the 30th of June 2013;
- you must hold a First Class or equivalent in your undergraduate degree;
- you must be a self-funding student.
You do not need to complete an application form in order to apply for this bursary . All prospective students who meet criteria for the bursary and who have accepted our offer of a place by the 30th of June 2013 will be automatically considered for it.
- http://No application form required. Decisions will be made based on application paperwork provided for the Masters' programme.
The decision to award a bursary will be made purely on academic merit.
by the end of July 2013
Contact details for enquiries
- Ms Edita Kavaliauskaite
Tel: +44 (0) 161 306 1270