View tabs | View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their primary dental qualification from a recognised institution. In some circumstances, relevant research or professional experience may be acceptable in place of an academic qualification.
Students whose first language is not English require one of the following:
- IELTS test 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in the written component and no less than 5.5 in all components)
- TOEFL test: 577 paper-based (with no less than 5.5 in the TWE - Test of Written English)
- TOEFL test: 233 computer-based (with no less than 5.5 in the TWE - Test of Written English)
- TOEFL test: 90 (internet-based) (Minimum: Listening/Writing 17; Reading 18 and Speaking 20)
- Pearson Test 59-65 (with no less than 51 in each component)
This certification must be no more than 12 months old
Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements as noted above, at the time of application, will NOT be considered.
Overseas candidates who hold a degree from an English speaking country are not required to provide proof of English certification.
English language test validity
Some English language test results are only valid for two years. Your English language test report must be valid on the start date of the course.