View tabbed content | View all content (for printing)
Full entry requirements
Academic entry qualification overview: Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their primary dental qualification from a recognised institution. In some circumstances, relevant research or professional experience may be acceptable in place of an academic qualification.
Students whose first language is not English require one of the following:
- IELTS test 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in the written component and no less than 5.5 in all components)
- TOEFL test: 577 paper-based (with no less than 5.5 in the TWE - Test of Written English)
- TOEFL test: 233 computer-based (with no less than 5.5 in the TWE - Test of Written English)
- TOEFL test: 90 (internet-based) (Minimum: Listening/Writing 17; Reading 18 and Speaking 20)
- Pearson Test 59-65 (with no less than 51 in each component)
This certification must be no more than 12 months old.