Maternal and Fetal Health MRes
View tabs | View full page
How to apply
Application deadline for September 2014 is 1st August 2014.
Advice to applicants
All applicants must apply online and the following supporting documents should be provided to support the application:
- Two academic references, signed and dated within the last 6 months
- Two referee report forms using Referee report form (PDF, 28KB), signed and dated within the last 6 months
- Photocopies of degree certificates and official transcripts of previous study (where available)
- Evidence of English language ability (if appropriate). Please note if any documents are in a language other than English, official translations need to be provided
- Plus, a CV and a short statement of purpose, including information on:
- Why you want to undertake this course of study
- Any relevant past experience and what you think you can bring to the course
- How this course fits into your future career plans
- Any other information you think relevant to your application
International Students: Please upload a copy of your current valid passport showing the photograph page with your application.
Without these documents a decision cannot be given.
Please upload any supporting documents with the online application. If unable to do this, submit the application online and either post or email copies of the documents separately to:
School of Clinical and Laboratory Sciences
School of Biomedicine
First Floor, Office 1.485
Tel: +44 (0)161-275 5613
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful you may apply again. Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry. In your new application you should demonstrate how your application has improved. We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course.If you are applying for a place for the same year of entry through UCAS Extra, you should provide additional evidence of your suitability for the course. If you are applying through clearing you are required to meet the clearing requirements. In both UCAS Extra and clearing the places will be subject to availability.