View tabbed content | View all content (for printing)
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should answer specific questions outlined below. Applications will not be successful without this statement.
- Please tell us your current or final average mark for the subjects you have studied in your degree, and if possible your position in class.
- Please tell us why you are interested in studying Management at MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- It is competitive to gain a place on the course. Please tell us what makes you stand out as an applicant compared to others.
Please note: there is a non-refundable application fee of £60, which you can pay using our secure online payment facility. We cannot consider applications until you have paid the application fee.
How your application is considered
Applications cannot normally be processed without copies of the following:
- £60 non-refundable application fee payment
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores (where applicable)
- first and second year transcripts
- two academic references (at least one will be required at the time of application)
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non home/EU students only)
Scanned copies will be accepted at the time of application.