Public Health (MPH) [Web-based Learning]
View tabs | View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Applicants are advised to submit an online application. A good application should contain all the required documents listed below.Required documents to be submitted with your application are:
- Two academic references on letterhead paper, duly signed and dated
- Copy of official degree certificates (with official translations if not in English)
- Copies of official undergraduate/postgraduate transcripts
- Personal Statement approximately 300-500 word statement about why you wish to take this course and how it will affect your personal and professional development; this statement should try and refer to your current role.
- Proof of English Language proficiency
International Students:Please upload a copy of your current valid passport showing the photograph page with your application.
Please note that applications cannot be assessed until the required documents have been received. References on headed paper that have been scanned will be accepted. Supporting documents can be uploaded electronically during the online application process, emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
MPH Admission co-ordinator, School of Community Based Medicine, G.63B Simon Building, The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful you may apply again. Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry. In your new application you should demonstrate how your application has improved. We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course.