Public Health (MPH) [Web-based Learning]
View tabs | View full page
How to apply
Applicants should submit an online application form.
Advice to applicants
A good application should contain all the required documents listed below. The required documents to be submitted with your application are:
- Two academic references on letter headed paper, signed and dated within 6 months of your application
- Copies of official degree certificates (with official translations if not in English)
- Copies of official undergraduate/postgraduate transcripts
- A personal statement of approximately 300-500 words about why you wish to take this course and how it will affect your personal and professional development. This statement should try and refer to your current role.
- A CV
- Proof of English language proficiency (if required)
International Students: Please upload a copy of your current valid passport showing the photograph page with your application.
Please note that applications cannot be assessed until the required documents have been received. Supporting documents can be uploaded electronically during the online application process or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful you may apply again. Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry. In your new application you should demonstrate how your application has improved. We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course.