Professor Gillian Haddock (BSc (Hons), MClinPsychol, PhD) - research
My professional experience is primarily in the field of mental health with particular expertise in psychosis, learning disability, forensic and substance use areas. My main research interests are in the developments of psychological treatments for psychotic symptoms, the cognitive processes associated with psychosis and the measurement of psychotic symptoms.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy for schizophrenia and violence.
- Group cognitive behaviour therapy for schizophrenia.
- Making waiting work: Impact of brief motivational interviewing during waiting period for drug treatment
- Pilot project to obtain the needs and views of drug services users
- Telephone treatment with obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Telephone-administered cognitive behaviour therapy for the treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder: A randomized controlled trial