Prof Horst Zank - research
Specific research interests:
Keywords: Decision Theory, Choice under Risk and Uncertainty, Social Choice and Welfare, Game Theory, Experimental and Behavioural Economics.
Current research projects:
- Brooks P., S. Peters and H. Zank "Choice Behavior for Gain, Loss and Mixed Prospects."
- Webb, C. and H. Zank "Using Proper Scoring Rules to Measure Loss Aversion."
- Webb, C. and H. Zank "A Simple Derivation of Neo-Additive Capacities."
- Schmidt, U. and H. Zank "Endogenizing Prospect Theory's Reference Point."
- Dutta, I., L.S. Roope, and H. Zank "On Intertemporary Poverty Measures."