Prof Stuart Jones - teaching
|2016/17||HIST20182||The Making of the Modern Mind: European Intellectual History from Rousseau to Freud (c. 1760-1914)||Lecturer|
|2016/17||HIST64392||The Boundaries of the Political: Conceptual Innovation & Political Change||Course Leader|
I usually teach the course units listed below.
- History in Practice (HIST 10101)
- State, Nation and Nationalism (HIST 10311)
- The Making of the Modern Mind: European Thought from the Enlightenment to the First World War (HIST 20182)
- The French Revolution and Political Thought (HIST 31271) - not available 2014-15
- History Beyond the Nation State
- The Boundaries of the Political
Office hours (Semester 1, 2015-16, teaching periods only)
Tuesdays 10-11 a.m..
Wednesdays 9-10 a.m.
These are times when I am regularly available for students to drop in without appointment. Students are of course welcome to email me to arrange alternative times.