Prof Anthony Peyton - personal details
Role: Chair In Electromagnetic Tomography Engineering
Tel: 0161 306-8716
Sackville Street Building-E48(A)
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The University of Manchester
- A Research Platform for Next Generation Process Tomography, with Leeds University, EPSRC Platform grant EP/D031117, Jan 2006 to Dec 2009
- Advanced Inspection Techniques for Aerospace Applications, EngD project with TWI Ltd and Birmingham University, Oct 2007 to Sept 2011
- BODY LIFE - Intelligent system monitoring the body composition for better healthy life style and illness prevention, EU Framework V project, IST-2000-25410 Jan 2001 to Jan 2004
- Depth profiling using injected current spectroscopy, EPSRC - ROPA GR/N21055. Jun 2000 to May 2002
- Detection of explosive substances by tomographic inspection using neutron and gamma-ray spectroscopy (DISTINGUISH) EPSRC EP/C008022, Jan 2006 to Dec 2008.
- Electromagnetic imaging for metal processes (EMI), with Lancaster University and Corus companies - EPSRC GR/R64285, Jan 2002 to Dec 2005.
- Imaging low-conductivity materials in Magnetic Induction Tomography (LCOMIT), with Swansea NHS Trust, Glamorgan University, Philips Medical Research, NIS and Pilkington, EPSRC EP/E009158, Dec 2006 to Nov 2009.
- Improving quality using electromagnetic sensing techniques (IQUEST), with Birmingham University and 5 companies, EPSRC GR/M89461, Feb 2000 to Jan 2003
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) with J&S Marine, project Ltd. Oct 2001 to Sept 2005
- Magnetic flow tomography in technology, geophysics, and ocean flow research (MAGFLOTOM) Framework 6 project 028670, Feb 2007 to Jan 2010.
- Microstructure Analysis using Inductance Spectroscopy (MAIS), with Birmingham University and Corus, EPSRC GR/S45348, Dec 2004 to July 2007.
- Near Infra-red tomography for internal imaging of chemical composition - a feasibility study on plant tissues, EPSRC basic technology project with the Institute of Food Research, GR/S71323, Feb 2004 to Jan 2005.
- Next generation electromagnetic walk by body scanners (EMBody), with Rapiscan Systems and Manchester Airport, Technology Strategy Board DT/F002467, Sept 2007 to Aug 2010.
- Pulse Processing Techniques for Ultra Wide Band Electromagnetic Tomography, EPSRC Research Fellowship with University of Science Malaysia, EP/D059755/1, May 2007 to April 2007
- Reliability and Condition Monitoring of the Physical Layer, with HP Research Labs, Honeywell, DKR Electrical and Lancaster University, DTI Technology Programme R101708, Dec 2006 to Nov 2008.