Prof David Berezan - research
Specific research interests:
- Acousmatic music (stereo and multi-channel)
- Sound Diffusion
- Multi-disciplinary and collaborative composition.
- Music for film and video, modern dance and sound installation.
- Mixed and interactive composition.
- Real-time processing using MAX-MSP.
- Live instruments, electronics and digital media.
- Electroacoustic music performance, technique and interpretation.
- Electroacoustic music aesthetics and analysis.
- Graphic transcription of electroacoustic sound.
Compositional research residency at Tamagawa University. Tokyo, Japan. November 2007.
Composiitonal research residency at GRM (Groupe des Recherches Musicales). Paris, France. 15 - 31 October 2007.
Compositional research residency at IMEB (Institut International de Musique Electroacoustique - Bourges), France. 17 September - 14 October 2007.
Compositional research residency at ZKM (Zentrum für Kunst und Medientechnologie). Karlsruhe, Germany. 16 April - 11 July 2007.
Compositional research residency at Banff Centre for the Arts. Banff, Canada. 5 February - 18 March 2007.
Compositional research residency at Basel Electronic Studio, State Music Academy, Switzerland. Funded by Bartels Foundation (Basel, Switzerland). April 1 - 5, August 13 - September 5 and October 28 - November 6, 2005.