Dr Donald Ward (PhD, FHEA) - personal details
Role: Senior Lecturer
Tel: +44161 275 5459
Location: Faculty of Life Sciences,A.1025 Michael Smith Building, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PT
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Calcium-sensing receptor (CaSR): Pharmacological properties and signaling pathways
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease Research Theme
- Donald Ward in the Faculty of Life Sciences
- Endocrinology & Diabetes Group
- Greater Manchester Nephrology Network
- Guide to Receptors & Channels
Dr Ward is a Senior Lecturer in the Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease Research Theme of the Faculty of Life Sciences.
He was previously a Lecturer (2005-2011) and before that a Kidney Research UK Career Development Fellow (2002-2005). Prior to that he spent two postdoctoral periods in Harvard Medical School, Boston (1996-1998) and the former School of Biological Sciences in Manchester (1998-2002). In 2004 Dr Ward received the Biller Award from the Physiological Society.