Dr Emad Alsusa - personal details
Role: Senior Lecturer
Tel: 0161 306-4709
Sackville Street Building-E9
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The University of Manchester
Emad Alsusa completed a PhD in Telecommunications from the university of Bath in 2000. In the same year he was appointed to work on developing high data rates wireless communication systems as part of an industrial project at Edinburgh University.
He joined Manchester University (then UMIST) in September 2003 as a lecturer of Communication Engineering. Since 2006 he has been an active member of the technical program comittee on many premier international conferences such as ICC, GlobeCom, PIMRC and WCNC. He has done cosultancies for organisations such HMGCC and NCUK and has been an external PhD examiner at many universities across the UK.
He is a Senior Member of the IEEE and a fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
For a list of publications please see my GoogleScholar: http://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?sortby=pubdate&hl=en&user=dCz1ZxAAAAAJ&view_op=list_works
- Senior member of the IEEE
- Technical Program Committee Member and Session Chair in the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) from 2006-2009
- Technical Program Committee Member and Session Chair in the IEEE International Conference on Global Telecommunications (GlobeCom) from 2006-2009
- Technical Program Committee Member and Session Chair in the IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications & Computer Networks (WCNC) from 2006-2009
- Technical Program Committee Member and Session Chair in the IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC) from 2005-2009
- Advanced Interference Mitigation Techniques for Wireless Netwroks
- Design and Analysis of Cooperative MIMO and Relay Networks
- Green Communication Systems
- High Data Rate Communication Systems
- Non Evasive Blade Corrosion Sensing Technqiues