Prof Edward Fieldhouse - research
- Social theories of turnout
- Geographical and contextual effects in voting.
- Political and civic engagement and participation.
- Mobilisation and campaign effects
Current and recentresearch projects:
- Voters in Context: the British Election Study 2015
- The Scottish independence referendum and the British voter: an enhancement to the British Election Study Internet Panel
- The Social Complexity of Immigration and Diversity
- How different are direct mail and telephoning? A 'Get Out the Vote' randomised experiment in the 2009 European and Local Elections
- Constituency Campaigning at the 2010 General Election
- The Political Representation of Ethnic Minorities in the UK in Comparative Perspective
- Electoral Registration and Turnout in South Asian Communities in Great Britain