Dr Paul Warren (B.Sc. (Hons.), Ph.D.) - research
Perception and Action
Contour and shape; motion processing; optic flow; binocular vision; sensory integration; Bayesian vision; shape from texture; eye movements; extra-ocular mechanics and control
Human Judgement and Decision Making
Perception of randomness; Perceptual, perceptuo-motor and cognitive decision making under risk
Mathematical modelling for Psychology and Neuroscience; Models of human performance and behaviour
Collaborators and affiliated staff
- Dr. Andrew Foulkes, Dept. of Mathematics, Liverpool Hope University, U.K
- Prof. Tom Freeman, School of Psychology, Cardiff University, U.K.
- Dr. Eric Graf, Dept. of Psychology, University of Southampton, U.K.
- Prof. Ulrike Hahn, Dept. of Psychological Sciences, Birkbeck, University of London, U.K.
- Prof. Andrew Howes, School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham, U.K.
- Dr. Andreas Jarvstad, School of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol, U.K.
- Prof. Laurence Maloney, Dept. of Psychology and Center for Neural Science, New York University, U.S.A.
- Dr. Simon Rushton, School of Psychology, Cardiff University, U.K.
- Prof. Horst Zank, School of Economics, University of Mancehster, U. K.
- Visual Psychophysics
- Computational Modelling