Dr Paul Warren (Ph.D.) - research
Contour and shape; motion processing; optic flow; binocular vision; sensory integration; Bayesian vision; shape from texture; eye movements; extra-ocular mechanics and control
Mathematical modelling approaches for Psychology and Neuroscience; Models of human performance and behaviour; Human perception of randomness; Decision making
Collaborators and affiliated staff
- Dr. Tom Freeman, School of Psychology, Cardiff University, U.K.
- Dr. Eric Graf, Dept. of Psychology, University of Southampton, U.K.
- Prof. Ulrike Hahn, Dept. of Psychological Sciences, Birkbeck, University of London, U.K.
- Dr. Andreas Jarvstad, School of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol, U.K.
- Prof. Laurence Maloney, Dept. of Psychology and Center for Neural Science, New York University, U.S.A.
- Dr. Pascal Mamassian, Université Paris Descartes, France
- Dr. Simon Rushton, School of Psychology, Cardiff University, U.K.
- Visual Psychophysics
- Computational Modelling