This provisional report was submitted to The University of Manchester, its staff, and other stakeholders by Professor Coggon on 30 September 2009. Any comments or questions about the report should be submitted to Professor Coggon (email@example.com, MRC Environmental Epidemiology Resource Centre, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton SO16 6YD) by Friday 13 November.
- Provisional report (PDF, 1.41 MB)
- David Coggon's summary of the provisional report (PDF, 160 KB)
- Summary of the HPA provisional report into radiation issues v1.1 (PDF, 19 KB)
- Provisional HSL mercury report (PDF, 673 KB)
- Press statement (PDF, 12 KB)
- HPA Provisional Report (PDF, 2.2 MB)
As the accompanying HPA report only became available for publication on 23rd October, the deadline for comments and questions on Professor Coggon's provisional report has been extended to 4 December 2009.