MSc Project Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science
- Maximum of 72 Months. [Part-Time]
- Entry requirements
Once potential delegates have been approved by their company, The University of Manchester admissions policy applies: For Direct MSc entry to the course delegates must have an Upper Second Class Degree or international equivalent, in a relevant subject.
Delegates with no first degree, but with additional relevant qualifications or professional experience may be offered a Certificate or Diploma level registration initially.
- How to apply
Instructions on how to apply can be found here .
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- The PMPDP has been developed and designed in consultation with leading companies to meet the requirements of the leading professional bodies of knowledge around the world and represent contemporary practice in the management of projects.
- PMPDP holds accreditation of both the Association for Project Management (APM) and of the Global Accreditation Centre - Project Management Institute (PMI).
- With over 450 graduates since 2003, and 50-plus delegates currently studying, it represents the largest community of practice in the world of higher education project management delivery.
- You can start at a time to suit you - the programme has 2 intakes per year, in April and October.
The cost for the course is £2,300 per module .
Generally fees can be paid in one of two ways:
Via company sponsorship - please contact your company training officer for information on sponsorship schemes.
If you are a self funded delegate please make your application directly to the School.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information about PMPDP and the course fees associated with each module.
Fees quoted will be fully inclusive of the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to annual review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.
Self-funded international applicants for this course will be required to pay a deposit of £1000 towards their tuition fees before a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is issued. This deposit will only be refunded if immigration permission is refused. We will notify you about how and when to make this payment.
- Academic department
- School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Contact name
- Postgraduate Admissions
- 0161 275 4548
- Academic department overview
See: About Us .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.