MClin Res Clinical Research / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2018
Academic entry qualification overview
We require an honours first degree (Upper Second or above) in a relevant subject from an approved higher education institution. We may consider applicants with a Lower Second degree if you include documented evidence of exceptional innovative practice, practice leadership, service development, research projects and publications in your application.
For part-time students, we also require written support from your employer to attend the course and complete any necessary requirements.
Candidates whose first language is not English must have one of the following:
- IELTS 7.0, with a score of 6.5 or above in each component
- TOEFL 623 paper based
- TOEFL 106 internet based (with a minimum score of 20 in each component)
- TOEFL 250 computer based
- GCSE English grade C
English language test validity
Other entry requirements
We also require applicants to have:
- two days per week minimum study time for part-time students) or full-time hours availability for full-time students;
- consistent computer and IT access;
- a minimum of a P4 1.6GB PC with 256Mb RAM;
- a broadband connection (downstream 2Mb, upstream 256k);
- Windows XP or Vista installed on your PC;
- a webcam and Skype.