PGDip Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- PGDip 20 months PT (+5 months for MSc option)
- Entry requirements
We require a primary dental qualification from a recognised institution and at least two years' experience in general professional practice.
- How to apply
You should apply for this course by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study aesthetic and restorative techniques on the first blended learning postgraduate course in this subject to be launched in the UK.
- Benefit from the combined expertise of the University's dentistry staff and course collaborator Healthcare Learning .
- Gain practical experience of techniques such as advanced anterior/posterior restorations and aesthetics, bonding and cementation and clinical photography through residential sessions.
- Earn your qualification from a university ranked 4th in the UK and among the top 25 in the world for dentistry (QS World University Rankings 2017).
Home students: £20,000 plus £3,000 for the dissertation.
Overseas students: £23,000 plus £3,000 for the dissertation.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.