MA International Relations (Research) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Arts
- 12 months full-time; 24 moths part-time
- Entry requirements
UK 2:1 (Hons) degree (or international equivalent) in any subject.
Please supply your degree transcript with details of the courses you have taken and marks obtained (if available).
- How to apply
To request a copy of the Postgraduate prospectus for the School of Social Sciences please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- You are interested in developing a deeper knowledge and understanding of critically-orientated international relations
- You want to conduct research into pressing global issues such as foreign policy, gender, global ethics, environmental politics and terrorism
- You are looking for a research master's that will prepare you for a specialist doctoral programme
Course Director: Dr Jess Gifkins, email; email@example.com
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £11,500
International students (per annum): £18,500
UK/EU students (per annum): £5,750
International students (per annum): £9,250
- Academic department
- School of Social Sciences
- Contact name
- Zoe Woodend
- 0161 2751296
- Academic department overview
See: School Subjects
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.