Full-time campus-based master’s scholarships – Uganda
We offer up to four scholarships for full-time master's courses to academically excellent young professionals from Uganda. The scholarships cover full tuition fees, return international air fares and living expenses.
Scholarships are available in a wide range of subjects including Engineering, Environment, Medical and Life Sciences, and Law. Scholarships are not available for business and finance courses.
Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Management of Projects: Commercial Project Management MSc
- Management of Projects: Construction Project Management MSc
- Management of Projects: Engineering Project Management MSc
- Mechanical Engineering Design MSc
- Structural Engineering MSc
- Thermal Power & Fluid Engineering MSc
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Advanced Control and Systems Engineering MSc
- Communication Engineering MSc
- Digital Signal Processing MSc
- Electrical Power Systems Engineering MSc
- Renewable Energy and Clean Technology MSc
- Applications in Environmental Science MSc
- Pollution & Environmental Control MSc
- Environmental Governance MSc
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Management MSc
- Environmental Monitoring, Modelling and Reconstruction MSc
- Geographical Information Science MSc
- Urban Regeneration and Development MA
- Global Urban Development and Planning MSc
- Corporate Governance LLM
- Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Business and Commercial Law LLM
- International Financial Law LLM
- International Trade Transactions LLM
Medical and Life Sciences
- Medical Mycology MSc
- Medical Virology MSc
- Medical Microbiology MSc
- Biological Sciences MRes
- Biochemistry MSc
- Cell Biology MSc
- Plant Sciences MSc
- Science Communication MSc
The master’s scholarships are aimed at academically excellent, young professionals. Applicants must:
- be a resident citizen of Uganda and have not previously studied abroad;
- hold a First or Upper Second class undergraduate degree;
- have a minimum of two years' relevant post-graduation work experience;
- be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate his/her potential to make a positive impact on the future of Uganda;
- have achieved a grade 4 or above in English Language at Ugandan Certificate of Education level; or, have a minimum IELTS result of 6.5.
How to apply
Applications for entry in September 2016 have now closed.
We will open for applications for 2017/18 academic year in February 2017.
Stay up to date
Get the latest updates and announcements by checking our Equity and Merit Facebook page.