Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme – funding for master’s courses
The University of Manchester is offering up to 258 scholarships for postgraduate taught master’s courses, each worth £10,000 in funding, to UK and EU students who will be starting at The University of Manchester in 2015.
The Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme, which is part of a Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) initiative, is aimed at widening access to master’s courses by removing barriers to postgraduate education for students from underrepresented groups.
In order to take advantage of this fantastic funding opportunity you must meet the following criteria. You should:
- be progressing from an undergraduate course at any UK university for which you have been paying the higher tuition fee applied since 2012/13;
- be an offer holder for an eligible master’s course (more information is to follow on eligible master’s courses);
- not already be qualified at master’s level or higher;
- be domiciled in the UK or EU and eligible to pay fees at the home rate;
- be from a group that is evidentially underrepresented among our master’s population.
We're aiming to release further information about the scholarship scheme in early March, so keep checking back for further details. Alternatively, register your interest below and you will be the first to know when more information is available about this funding for postgraduate taught master’s courses.
In the meantime, why not browse the wide range of postgraduate taught master’s courses available at Manchester?