PGCert Teaching and Learning in Biology, Medicine and Health Sciences / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
You should complete our online application form to apply for this course. See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
Applications will remain open until the beginning of the next academic year. However, we reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
Advice to applicants
- two references (academic or healthcare professional) on letter-headed paper, signed and dated within six months of the application submission date. References emailed directly from a referee's academic email address will also be accepted. Professional references can be provided if you have been out of university for more than five years prior to applying and the work undertaken is in a field related to the course. We do not contact referees directly, so please inform them yourself;
- copies of official degree certificates (with translations if not in English);
- copies of official university transcripts (with translations if not in English);
- a CV;
- a scanned copy of your passport (if you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK)
- proof of English language proficiency (if required).
Supporting documents can be uploaded with the online application form, or sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . After applying, please do not submit documents in any other way without telling us first so we can provide you with the most efficient service.
Please make sure you include your University ID number on any correspondence and do not send any documents before you have submitted your application.