The work of our postgraduate research staff not only allows The University of Manchester to make a global impact – it also enables you to do so too.
With areas of specialism spanning the range of traditional disciplines, our staff tackle some of the world's greatest challenges, from sustainability and nuclear energy to social inequality and global health.
There are no better people to help you achieve success on your postgraduate research programme.
- Qiao, Miao (Research Associate, Planning and Environmental Management)
- Qiu, Yan (Lecturer in Accounting, A&F Accounting & Finance)
- Qu, Yue (Research Associate, Faculty of Life Sciences)
- Qualter, Pamela (Professor of Education, Education)
- Qualtrough, Alison (Reader, Division of Dentistry (L5))
- Quariguasi Frota Net, Joao (Lecturer in Operations Supply Chain Mgmt, Management Sciences)
- Quayle, Peter (Senior Lecturer, Organic Chemistry Group)
- Querbes, Adrien (Research Fellow, IMP Innovation, Strategy and Sustainability)
- Quick, Thomas (Research Associate, CHSTM)
- Quinlivan, Leah (Research Associate, Division of Psychology & Mental Health (L5))
- Quinn, Eithne (Senior Lecturer, English and American Studies)
- Quinn, Lee (Senior Lecturer in Marketing & Consumer Research, Textiles & Paper)
- Quinn, Mark (Lecturer in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering Division)
- Quinta Da Fonseca, Joao (Reader, School of Materials)
- Quirk, Hannah (Senior Lecturer, Centre for Criminology and Criminal Justice)
- Quraishi, Tanviha (PhD Medicine 3yr (Cardiovascular Sciences), Division of Cardiovascular Sciences (L5))
- Qureshi, Asif H (Emeritus Professor, School of Law)