The work of our postgraduate research staff not only allows The University of Manchester to make a global impact – it also enables you to do so too.
With areas of specialism spanning the range of traditional disciplines, our staff tackle some of the world's greatest challenges, from sustainability and nuclear energy to social inequality and global health.
There are no better people to help you achieve success on your postgraduate research programme.
- Ucar, Ahmet (Research Fellow, Division of Cancer Sciences (L5))
- Ud-Din, Sara (Research Nurse, Division of Musculoskeletal & Dermatological Sciences (L5))
- Uebel, Thomas (Professor, Philosophy)
- Ufuk, Ayse (Research Associate, Pharmacy)
- Ulph, Alistair (Assoc VP & Prof Research Fellow, Office of the President and Vice Chancellor Other)
- Ulph, Fiona (Senior Lecturer (T&R), Division of Psychology & Mental Health (L5))
- Ulph, Gillian (Senior Lecturer, School of Law)
- Ulturgasheva, Olga (Lecturer in Social Anthropology, Social Anthropology)
- Underdown, Beth (Lecturer in Creative Writing, English and American Studies)
- Unwin, Richard (Research Fellow, Division of Cardiovascular Sciences (L5))
- Uribe, Juan (Other, School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering)
- Urquhart, Jill (Research Associate, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health)
- Urwin, Sean (Research Associate, Division of Population Health, Health Services Research & Primary Care (L5))
- Usher, Mark (Lecturer in Human Geography, Geography)
- Utyuzhnikov, Sergey (Reader, School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering)
- Uus, Kai (Reader in Audiology, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health)
- Uyarra, Elvira (Senior Lecturer, IMP Innovation, Strategy and Sustainability)