MEnt Master of Enterprise, Business and Entrepreneurship / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
Please apply online . Supporting documents may be provided electronically with your application, or you may provide them as hard copy documents directly to us here at the School.
An application should consist of the following documents.
- Online application form
- Project Concept Document - please request a pro forma from Manchester Enterprise Centre
- Certificates of all your previous degrees - these must be written in English
- Grade transcripts of all your previous degrees - these must be written in English. If you are currently undertaking a degree programme, an up-to-date interim transcript will be sufficient at this stage.
- Two academic references. Your referees must complete the Reference Form and send it to us with their letter of reference. Please note: If you are nominating a potential supervisor, they cannot act as a referee for you.
- Certificate of English language test (if applicable)
The closing date for receipt of full applications in AMBS is 31 July each year for September entry. We recommend candidates apply early and make sure that all required documents are submitted with the application.
If you are applying to the MEnt Programme in a School other than AMBS you may be required to nominate a subject supervisor and meet alternative entry requirements and entry deadlines. We recommend that you contact the Manchester Enterprise Centre directly to check School specific requirements.
- Masters_of_Enterprise_Project_Concept_Doc.docx (Microsoft Word document, 21KB)
Project Concept Form
Advice to applicants
How your application is considered
When an application is received in the Manchester Enterprise Centre at the Alliance Manchester Business School, it is screened to ensure that the candidate meets the entry requirements and has submitted all the crucial documents. If the candidate meets the minimum entry requirements, the application is passed to the appropriate academics within the School for consideration. Prospective applicants will be interviewed and informed of the outcome following the interview stage.
All applicants are interviewed by appropriate academic members of staff. This also provides an opportunity for the applicant to discuss their project proposal. For applicants in the U.K., they are invited to attend the interview in person at Alliance Manchester Business School. For applicants based elsewhere, the interview will take place by telephone or web conference. If you are applying for the MEnt in another School you may be interviewed in your School of application and at the Alliance Manchester Business School.