DBA / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Doctor of Business Administration
- 60 months
- Entry requirements
The entry requirements are:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification (normally equivalent to First Class Honours or 2:1)
- An MBA or a Master's Degree (grade 65 or above; or overseas equivalent)
- A minimum of 6 years' full-time management experience, showing significant career progression.
- How to apply
- Apply online
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
DBA (part-time distance learning)
UK/EU students (per annum): £12,000
International students (per annum): £12,000
- Academic department
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Contact name
- DBA Admissions
- +44 (0)161 306 6600
- +44 (0)161 275 6596
- Academic department overview
Alliance Manchester Business School was established in 1965 as one of the UK's first two business schools. Today, we are the UK's largest campus-based business and management school, and 'Original Thinking Applied' is at the heart of everything we do. Find out more .
Programmes in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of programmes in related subject areas.
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.