Discover Fashion Business – Wednesday, 28 June 2017
On the Discover Fashion Business Day you'll find out more about The University of Manchester's BSc (Hons) degree programmes in Fashion Management, Fashion Merchandising and Buying, and Fashion Marketing, as well as the types of career available to you as a graduate of these courses.
The day is designed to give you a taste of just a few of the different subject areas you could study if you choose a degree in this field.
You will have the chance to take part in one of the interactive workshops on offer during the day, including:
- fashion marketing: product branding and promotion;
- clothing technology;
- fashion buying and ethics;
- fashion marketing: target marketing and consumer profiles;
- fashion promotion: CAD design and concepts for fashion marketing.
If you enjoy the world of fashion and textiles and want to work in this industry, come along and find out about the programmes in the School of Materials.
Whether you build the next fashion empire, launch the next Eco label, or create a more sustainable fashion manufacturing process, this day will inform you about our programmes and some of the career opportunities available in the world of fashion and textiles.
It will be of particular use to students who are interested in careers in fashion management, fashion marketing and fashion buying, promotion or merchandising.
(Please note this programme is subject to change.)
|9.45am||Arrival, registration and refreshments|
|10am||Welcome and introduction|
|10.05am||Degree programmes overview|
|10.40am||Tour of the department|
|3pm||Career prospects talk and evaluations|
- Fashion Management course information
- Fashion Marketing course information
- Fashion Buying and Merchandising course information
- Fashion and textiles careers related information