Modern Language and Business & Management (Russian) (4 Years) [BA]
View tabs | View full page
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
- AAB-BBB plus GCSE maths and a modern foreign language grade B
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 - 34 points overall (core points accepted), to include 6,6,5 - 5,5,5 plus GCSE grade B or equivalent in maths and a modern foreign language
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
BA (Hons) Modern Language and Business & Management (Russian)
- Provides a thorough grounding in the principles of business, management and economics, and their application in the workplace in both European and global contexts
- This is a four-year course with the third year being spent abroad in a country where the language of study is spoken. It is possible to vary the focus on either business and management or Russian Studies from year to year after the first year.
- Studies in Russian will enable students to develop their Russian language skills to a superior level, while also developing their interests in and knowledge of a variety of other subject areas (such as film and media studies, sociology, history and politics, literary and cultural studies).
- Students will be provided with a broad grounding in Russian area studies, with an emphasis on the integrated study of language, culture and society.
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate fees pages.
Compare this course
This course is delivered by:
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.