BA Environmental Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2016
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Enjoy fieldtrips and options to study abroad for a semester
- Develop practical skills in environmental impact assessment, environmental planning and management, and geographical information systems (GIS)
- Enhance your employability through work experience placements
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Emma Curran & Suzi Wright
- +44 (0)161 275 0969
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.