Russian and Spanish (4 Years) [BA]
View tabs | View full page
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
- ABB-BBB including one of the languages to be studied
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32-34 points overall (core points accepted), to include 6,5,5-5,5,5 in higher level subjects, including one of the languages to be studied
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- Studies in Russian will enable students to develop their Russian language skills to a superior level and simultaneously to develop their interests in and knowledge of a variety of other subject areas (such as film and media studies, sociology, history and politics, literary and cultural studies).
- Gives students a thorough grounding in the language and culture of the Spanish-speaking world as well as the opportunity to learn Catalan.
- Alongside their study of Spanish language, students explore a range of options in film, history, and literature.
Year 3 is spent split between Russian- and Spanish-speaking areas (on university exchange, work placement, or teaching as an English-language assistant).
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate fees pages.
Compare this course
This course is delivered by:
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.