BA Modern History with Economics / Overview
Year of entry: 2016
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB to include History, plus either Economics or Maths (the Grade A must be in one of these three subjects).
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34 points overall (core points accepted), including grades 6,5,5 in three Higher level subjects, which must include History, plus either Economics or Maths (the Grade 6 must be in one of these three subjects).
- Number of places/applicants
- Approx 35 / 130
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 100% of students on our BA Modern History with Economics course are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are interested in economic, political and social developments during the 20th century
- You are looking for passionate and committed teachers at the cutting edge of their subjects
- You want to learn about the political and economic impacts of industrialisation and globalisation
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.