BSc Geography / Overview
Year of entry: 2016
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 92% of students on our BSc Geography are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- We are top 10 in the world for Geography (QS World University Rankings 2015)
- One of Europe's best equipped universities for studying physical geography, including analytical, microscopy, sediments and project laboratories
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- £1,000 cash bursary on registration
- Available for up to 15 of our new students in recognition of outstanding performance at A-Level, International Baccalaureate and GCSEs, or equivalent qualifications
- No application for the bursary required - all entrants are automatically assessed on the basis of their academic performance and UCAS application.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Ms. Nicola Allard
- +44 (0)161 275 2804
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.