BSc Geography and Geology / Overview
Year of entry: 2016
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- A 3 year joint geography and geology degree which studies earth surface processes, including earth sciences and physical geography
- A wide choice of course units and fieldtrips
- We are top 10 in the world for Geography (QS World University Rankings 2015)
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £20,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
- Contact name
- Michael Atherton
- +44 (0) 161 275 0776
- +44 (0)161 306 9361
- Academic department overview
See: About Us .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.