Physics with Study in Europe (4 Years) [MPhys]
View tabs | View full page
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Number of places/applicants
- For entry in September 2014 there were 270 places/1200 applicants.
- Typical A-level offer
- A*A*A - A*AA (to include Physics and Maths and exclude General Studies)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
- Overall score of 39 - 38 with HL grades of 7,7, 6 - 7,6, 6 (to include Physics and Maths)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
The course combines a comprehensive study of physics with one year of study abroad in Europe. You will get a working knowledge of a European language and a different culture. Language tuition, including some physics tutorials in the language, forms an integral part of the course. Exchanges are supported by the European Union's ERASMUS programme and by the European Physical Society. Most students study at universities in France, Spain, Italy and Germany.
For more information about studying abroad please visit the website:
Fees for entry in 2016 have not yet been set. For entry in 2015 the tuition fees were £9,000 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2016 entry.
Compare this course
This course is delivered by:
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.