BA Drama and English Literature / Overview
Year of entry: 2016
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB, including Grade A in English Literature.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
A minimum of 35 points overall (core points accepted), to include a) 7 in English Literature at Higher Level, b) 6 or 7 in two further Higher Level subjects.
- Number of places/applicants
- 23 / 170
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 94% of students on our BA Drama and English Literature are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are looking for a highly rated research department where research-led teaching will put you in touch with the latest developments in the field
- You want to acquire a sound knowledge of drama practice across different media, strong communication skills, and an awareness of political and social issues relating to arts practice
- You are looking to develop transferable skills for a wide range of creative careers: making theatre, television and radio, working behind the scenes in creative organisations as well as teaching and journalism
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.