Archaeology and Art History (3 years) [BA]
View tabs | View full page
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Arts
- 3 years
- Number of places/applicants
- Typical A-level offer
- Grade ABB-BBB not including General Studies. Two AS levels may be accepted in place of one A-level.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
- 33-32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6, 6, 5 at Higher level.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
The degree course in Archaeology and Art History provides a broad and up-to-date education in aspects of the art and material culture of Europe, the Mediterranean region and Africa from the third millennium BC to the present. It provides you with some training in both theoretical and practical aspects, and offers the possibility of constructing a course which is weighted in favour either of archaeology or of art history. It is a broadly based educational course with varied career prospects, but does not offer as much fieldwork training as single honours Archaeology and is therefore less suitable for those wanting to become field archaeologists.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate fees pages.
Compare this course
This course is delivered by:
- Archaeology and Anthropology (3 Years) [BA]
- Ancient History and Archaeology (3 Years) [BA]
- Archaeology (3 Years) [BA]
- History of Art (3 Years) [BA]
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.