MGeog Geography / Overview
Year of entry: 2016
- Degree awarded
- 48 Months (full time)
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
36 points overall
- Number of places/applicants
- 190/1200 across all Geography programmes
- How to apply
Apply via UCAS
- Our 3 year geography degree, plus a 4th year at master's level evaluating geographical research and its application in policy and professional practice
- We are top 10 in the world for Geography (QS World University Rankings 2015)
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- £1,000 cash bursary on registration
- Available for up to 15 of our new students in recognition of outstanding performance at A-Level, International Baccalaureate and GCSEs, or equivalent qualifications
- No application for the bursary required - all entrants are automatically assessed on the basis of their academic performance and UCAS application.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Ms Nicola Allard
- +44 (0) 161 275 2804
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.