BSc Urban Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2016
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34 points overall.
- Number of places/applicants
- 50 / 450 across all five programmes in Planning and Environmental Management.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- A multi-disciplinary course which draws on human geography, town planning, environmental studies, politics and sociology
- Learn about international urban environments through options to study abroad for a semester, and put theory into practice on regular fieldtrips
- Enhance your employability through work experience placements
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2016 will be £9,000 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £15,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Emma Curran & Suzi Wright
- +44 (0)161 275 0969
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.