BA English Language and Portuguese / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
ABB including English Language at A2 or GCSE in a Modern Foreign Language (grade B)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34 points overall (core points accepted), including higher level grades 6,5,5 including English Language at HL or GCSE in a Modern Foreign Language (grade B)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You want a flexible programme with possibly the widest range of English Language options available in the UK
- You want to acquire the language and intercultural skills that will enable you to live and work in a Portuguese-speaking environment
- You don't want to choose between studying English and another language, you want to do both!
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Fees for entry in 2017 have not yet been set. For entry in 2016 the tuition fees were £9,000 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2017 entry.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
- Linguistics and English Language
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies