BA American Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB (not incl Gen Studs) to include English Literature or History.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 points in English or History at Higher level, PLUS grade 6 or 5 in a further two subjects at higher level.
- Number of places/applicants
- 25-30 / 120
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 100% of students on our BA American Studies course are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are interested in the history, politics and popular culture of the United States
- You want access to unparalleled library resources
- You want to benefit from the heritage and expertise we have developed as the UK's oldest American Studies programme
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Sian Moseley
- +44 (0)161 275 3107
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.