BA American Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB (not incl Gen Studs) to include English Literature or History.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 points in English or History at Higher level, PLUS grade 6 or 5 in a further two subjects at higher level.
- Number of places/applicants
- 25 / 130
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 100% of students on our BA American Studies course are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are interested in the history, politics and popular culture of the United States
- You want access to unparalleled library resources
- You want to benefit from the heritage and expertise we have developed as the UK's oldest American Studies programme
Fees for entry in 2017 have not yet been set. For entry in 2016 the tuition fees were £9,000 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2017 entry.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Sian Moseley
- +44 (0)161 275 3107
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.