BA American Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB (not incl Gen Studs) to include English Literature or History.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 points in English or History at Higher level, PLUS grade 6 or 5 in a further two subjects at higher level.
- Number of places/applicants
- 25 / 130
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 100% of students on our BA American Studies course are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are interested in the history, politics and popular culture of the United States
- You want access to unparalleled library resources
- You want to benefit from the heritage and expertise we have developed as the UK's oldest American Studies programme
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Sian Moseley
- +44 (0)161 275 3107
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.