BA Drama / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB, including a Grade A in an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
A minimum of 32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 or 7 in three Higher Level subjects; one of these should be English (or other essay-based subject such as History or Politics).
- Number of places/applicants
- 47 / 400
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in exploring both the theory and practice of Drama in theatre and on screen
- You want to be part of an internationally recognised centre for the study of socially applied theatre where you will have the opportunity to create and deliver practical theatre work in prisons and community settings
- You are looking to pursue a career in theatre, television, radio, film, broadcasting or the wider arts and cultural industries sector
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.