BA Drama and Screen Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB-BBB, including an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6s in three Higher Level subjects; one of these should preferably be English (or other essay-based subject such as History or Politics).
- Number of places/applicants
- 20 / 85
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in discussing and analysing films and media from an international context, including European, American, South Asian and East Asian traditions
- You want to benefit from our links with major cultural organisations in the region, such as The Royal Exchange, Contact Theatre, Theatre in Prisons and Probation, Quarantine, Z-Arts and the Bolton Octagon
- You would like opportunities to make short documentary and drama-documentary films
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.