BA Drama and Screen Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB-BBB, including an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6s in three Higher Level subjects; one of these should preferably be English (or other essay-based subject such as History or Politics).
- Number of places/applicants
- 20 / 85
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in discussing and analysing films and media from an international context, including European, American, South Asian and East Asian traditions
- You want to benefit from our links with major cultural organisations in the region, such as The Royal Exchange, Contact Theatre, Theatre in Prisons and Probation, Quarantine, Z-Arts and the Bolton Octagon
- You would like opportunities to make short documentary and drama-documentary films
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.