BA English Language / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in the theory and use of the English language from the past to the present day
- You want the opportunity to be involved in dialect surveys and the Multilingual Manchester project
- You want to develop transferable skills in quantitative methods
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- English Language and Chinese
- English Language and French
- English Language and German
- English Language and Italian
- English Language and Portuguese
- English Language and Russian
- English Language and Spanish
- English Language and Japanese
- English Language and Screen Studies
- English Language & Arabic
- English Language and English Literature
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.