BA Environmental Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall. 6,5,5 at Higher Level.
- Number of places/applicants
50 / 450 across all five programmes in Planning and Environmental Management.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are passionate about the environment and want to learn about environmental systems, the human impacts on them and how to manage these interactions sustainably.
- You want to take a vocationally-led degree that equips you with a wide range of hands-on environmental and ecological skills that make you highly employable (95% of our graduates are employed/in further study 6 months after studying).
- You want to diversify your learning outside of lectures, enjoying a variety of field visits, work placement opportunities, working for 'real-world clients' and the option to study abroad for a semester.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Emma Curran & Heather Gomes
- +44 (0)161 275 0969
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.