BA Environmental Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall. 6,5,5 at Higher Level.
- Number of places/applicants
50 / 450 across all five programmes in Planning and Environmental Management.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Perfect choice for those passionate about the environment, and how human activity impacts upon it
- Enjoy a field trip to Portugal, work for real-world clients and study abroad for a semester
- A vocationally-led degree, with an impressive 95% of graduates employed or in further study six months after graduation
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.