BA History of Art / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB-BBB (can include Gen Studs). Two AS-levels may be accepted in place of one A-level.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted). 6,5,5 at Higher Level.
- Number of places/applicants
- 65 / 200
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- 92% of students on our BA History of Art are satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2016)
- You are interested in exploring original art in Manchester's many art galleries
- You want a broad and flexible course
- You are looking for a course with numerous field trips
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Katie Cowey
- +44 (0)161 306 1252
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- Academic department overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.