BA History / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAA-AAB, including Grade A History.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 or 7 in three Higher Level subjects, one of which must be History.
- Number of places/applicants
- 120 / 750
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in a wide range of historical periods, from ancient times to the late 20th century
- You want the opportunity to join our thriving history society and contribute to our successful newspaper, The Manchester Historian
- You are looking for passionate and committed teachers at the cutting edge of their subjects
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- History and Portuguese
- History and Russian
- History and French
- History and German
- History and Italian
- History and Sociology
- History and Spanish
- Modern History with Economics
- Politics and Modern History
- History and American Studies
- Archaeology and History
- Art History and History
- English Literature and History (3 years)
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by HEFCE
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE). HEFCE ensures we are accountable for the public funding we receive and oversees the quality of our education provision. To find out more about the regulator's role, visit the HEFCE website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.