BA History / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAA-AAB, including Grade A History.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 or 7 in three Higher Level subjects, one of which must be History.
- Number of places/applicants
- 120 / 750
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in a wide range of historical periods, from ancient times to the late 20th century
- You want the opportunity to join our thriving history society and contribute to our successful newspaper, The Manchester Historian
- You are looking for passionate and committed teachers at the cutting edge of their subjects
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- History and Portuguese
- History and Russian
- History and French
- History and German
- History and Italian
- History and Sociology
- History and Spanish
- Modern History with Economics
- Politics and Modern History
- History and American Studies
- Archaeology and History
- Art History and History
- English Literature and History (3 years)
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.