BA History / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAA-AAB, including Grade A History.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall (core points accepted), including 6 or 7 in three Higher Level subjects, one of which must be History.
- Number of places/applicants
- 120 / 750
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You are interested in a wide range of historical periods, from ancient times to the late 20th century
- You want the opportunity to join our thriving history society and contribute to our successful newspaper, The Manchester Historian
- You are looking for passionate and committed teachers at the cutting edge of their subjects
Fees for entry in 2017 have not yet been set. For entry in 2016 the tuition fees were £9,000 per annum for home/EU students, and are expected to increase slightly for 2017 entry.
- History and Portuguese
- History and Russian
- History and French
- History and German
- History and Italian
- History and Sociology
- History and Spanish
- Modern History with Economics
- Politics and Modern History
- History and American Studies
- Archaeology and History
- History of Art and History
- English Literature and History (3 years)
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.