BA History and Spanish / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAB including History (A) plus English Language at A2 or GCSE in a Modern Foreign Language (grade B)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall (core points accepted), to include History grade 6 at higher level and 5,5 in two further subjects including English Language or GCSE in a Modern Foreign Language (grade B)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- You want to start or continue learning Spanish and have freedom to choose history units from a wide range of periods
- You want to study or work in a Spanish-speaking country for a year to perfect your language skills
- You want the flexibility to focus more on language or history elements as your interests develop
- The University hold open days regularly (usually June, Sept and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
- If your application is successful you will be invited to a visit day specifically for your area of study. On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, meet members of staff and current students and discuss study aims and qualifications with admissions staff.
- We do not normally interview applicants. We make offers after carefully considering your UCAS application.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.